Tuesday 14 February 2012

Weight Loss at Weight-Watchers 2012

I have not posted, until now, my visit to Bangor Weightwatchers class, held each Wednesday 4.45-5.45pm

I did blog last year quite regularly on my visits to slimming world - yes it worked very well and I lost over 35lbs, sadly quite a bit of that went back on in the intervening 12 months.

That said, I am determined not to undo the work and pain I have endured in the last 5 weeks, loosing weight - whilst doing without my favourite food.

Quick synopsis - since January 1st I have had no salt, sugar, crisps, nuts, cheese, wine, chips, Chinese food, chocolate, sweets.............................. but with psychotherapy and a little councilling I am coping well.

So in the last 4 weeks I have lost 24lbs - so with weigh in tomorrow Wednesday, I might make the 28lbs (2 stone) another 14 lbs to go.

Wish me luck!!

HMA

No comments:

Post a Comment